SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Fundamentals of supercritical state of the substance; theory and modeling
- Physical methods of SCF research; analysis and diagnostics; methodological aspects
- Development of catalysts with compounds in SCF, catalysis, organic and inorganic synthesis
- SCF-based green chemistry processes, environmental protection and waste utilization
- Recovery of CO2 and natural raw materials (mineral, hydrocarbon, and renewable types); power industry problem
- Technologies for SCF application:
- Synthesis and modification of functional materials
- Pharmacy, cosmetology, medicine
- Food production processes and foodstuffs
Types of presentations:
- Plenary lectures (up to 40 min long)
- Presentations of guest lecturers (up to 30 min long)
- Oral presentations (up to 20 min long)
- Oral presentations of young scientists (up to 10 min long)
- Poster session
The conference will also include the III All-Russian Youth Scientific School "Environmentally Friendly Technologies of Waste Processing for Obtaining New Materials and Energy Carriers" and the XIV All-Russian School-Conference of Young Scientists "Supercritical Fluid Technologies for Solving Environmental Problems".
Official languages of the conference: Russian and English.
PUBLICATION OF THE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
The digital version of the conference proceedings will be available on the conference website before the opening of the conference.